This is an intensive 1 week programme covering all the key aspects of contemporary Banking with delegates benefiting from a comprehensive program delivered by outstanding Lecturers and Practitioners.The programme will be interactive and will consist of a combination of: lectures, group work/exercises, individual study, case studies, videos, institutional visits and project work. Modules and themes covered will include:
- Development and the Role of Banking
- Bank Marketing
- Financial Management
- Portfolio Control
- Corporate Governance and Compliance
- Bank and regulation failures
- Future Trends in International Financial Markets and the lmpIications for Banks in Emerging Markets.
- To analyse the strategic position of a Bank and increase skills of managing day-to-day operations and planning for its future activities.
- To give participants an ability to screen, assess, monitor, control and restructure Bank Portfolio projects.
- To provide the skills necessary to assess the requirements for the supervision and control of Banking Institutions within a competitive market economy and implement banking supervision both on-site and off-site.
The language of the programme will be English
28th September - 2nd October 2020
Closing Date for Applications:
1st August 2020
VISA APPLICATION (MINIMUM 4 WEEKS IN ADVANCE)
Where Visas are required, participants must secure Irish Visas from the relevant Embassies in their country before departure.