International Development Ireland – Dublin
International Development Ireland (IDI) provides practical support and expertise to Governments in emerging economies in the fields of economic zones, SME competitiveness, investment & export promotion, innovation and R&D, banking and tourism, health. IDI has completed over 270 projects across the globe since its formation. It was established in 1989 by the Irish government and since 1996 has been operating as a private limited company. Project management, advisory support and, capacity building are all carried out by our Dublin Headquarters team. For more information please visit our website www.idi.ie.
We are looking fora highly motivated, proactive and result oriented individual who aspires to develop a career in project management and is excited about working on projects in emerging markets. The Project Executive role is to manage projects and teams working overseas. The position will be based at IDI Headquarters in Dublin but will involve some international travel.
- Coordinate briefing and mobilisation of technical teams; liaise with team leaders in relation to workplans and quarterly planning; track team outputs and expenditure on projects; engage with client project managers in relation to sign off on deliverables, invoices and payments;
- Organise project logistics (i.e. visas, flights, hotels, transfers) for short and long term team members
- Prepare and manage all project related administrative documents and report regularly on project progress to IDI management.
- Support to teams on the ground to develop project outputs (i.e. research, data analysis, content creation, development of visually appealing documents, and in line with IDIs quality standards).
Experience and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business / Marketing / Project Management or relevant field (Master’s degree or significant work experience is desirable).
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in consultancy, project management (excluding IT / construction / engineering project management), stakeholder coordination, and project logistics with a Diploma or similar qualification in Project Management.
- A team player, having flexibility, willingness to learn, cultural sensitivity and a strong interest in international development and global issues.
- Excellent communications and team management skills.
- High attention to detail and excellent Microsoft Package skills, especially Word, PowerPoint and Excel. Visio and graphic design skills an advantage.
- Fluent English speaker.
Please note: We welcome international applications, but we are unable to offer sponsorship for work permits, so you will need to have the full right to live and work in Ireland. Unfortunately, your application will be automatically rejected if you do not have these rights.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary range: €35,000.00 to €45,000.00 /year
To apply, please send your CV and Cover Letter (optional) to Jordan.costelloidi.ie (Jordan.costelloidi.ie)