About the Institute
The IDI Institute is a specialist provider of training and capability building programs for management and staff of economic development agencies. Our programs are the go-to source of learning and knowledge transfer for executives involved in;
- Economic development policy and program design
- Investment promotion, investor attraction, facilitation and aftercare
- Special economic zones set-up, regulation, investor facilitation and operations
- Export promotion and exporter development
- Entrepreneurship and SME development
- Tourism destination marketing and product development
- R & D and innovation program design and administration
We offer short open enrolment programs, in-house programs (customised to your organization's specific learning and development priorities) as well as executive development programs and one-to-one executive coaching services.
Our clients also partner with the IDI Institute to design and deliver programs to support the growth and performance of small and medium companies including - SME Scale-Up programs, Start-Up programs, eCommerce Activation programs and Tourism & Hospitality Sector training programs.
COVID 19 – Update - Don’t let travel restrictions impact your learning and development plans.
IDI Institute training programs are now available online via the IDI Virtual Classroom. Gain flexible access to the expertise and trainers that you need to strengthen your organization's performance.