COVID 19 – Update - Don’t let travel restrictions impact your learning and development plans.
IDI training programs are now available online via the IDI Virtual Classroom. IDI flagship programs and tailored in-company training programs are even more accessible than ever before. Contact us to learn more.
For over 30 years IDI has delivered a range of management and executive training programs centred on key aspects of economic and enterprise development.
IDI training programs are delivered by industry experts who can provide deep insights and practical approaches that help you to plan, manage and develop your skills to enhance the performance and results of your organization.
IDI Flagship Programs
Our open enrolment flagship programs have attracted participants from over 80 countries. Our flagship programs include;
- “Winning Strategic FDI – Inside the High Performing Investment Promotion Agency”,
- “Excellence in Special Economic Zones Management & Operations”
- “Tourism Destination Marketing & Management”
- “Strategy & Management in Banking"
Delivery Options: IDI offers a range of delivery options to ensure that you have access to the training and expertise that you need to achieve the highest levels of staff and organization performance.
- Open Enrolment to our 1 week flagship programs that are hosted in Dublin or delivered via the IDI Virtual Classroom (Live Interactive Sessions led by experienced industry practitioners)
- Tailored In-Company Programs – if you have 5 or more participants IDI can deliver our flagship program specifically for your organization with bespoke modules and scheduling
- Organization Staff Development Programs – IDI works directly with economic development agencies (including Investment Promotion Agencies, Free Zones, SME Development Agencies, Export Promotion Agencies and Tourism Development Agencies) to increase organization performance through the development and upskilling of staff. We can work with your Management and HR team to design an organization-wide staff capability building program
For more information about IDI programs or to discuss your staff learning and development needs please contact Gerry O’Brien, IDI Director for Capability Building & Knowledge Transfer.
Other Flagship Courses (available on request)
SME Development & Innovation
SME Bank Lending
Regional & Zone Development Workshop
Investment Promotion Programs
What Attendees Said About Our Training Programmes
Throughout my extended career I have not enjoyed and benefitted from a workshop and training program like this one that IDI prides itself in presenting for the benef of IPAS and other organizations/institutions that operate in FDI/SME/export and linkages fields. I truly and deeply thank you Bernadette for a well planned training and hospitality. My thanks are also extended to Eamon for his excellent coverage of FDI topics and life experiences and insight he so openly shared with us in a genuine manner, as well as to both Frank for guiding us in the site visit which was eye opening, and to Greg for his effort in covering SMEs crucial subject.
Finally, I would like to salute my colleagues the other participants who have come from varied backgrounds and geographic coverage and who have distinguished themselves in sharing passion for learning to benefit their beloved countries and eventually advance their careers. It is a real pleasure to know each and every one and hope we stay connected to exchange knowledge and provide assistance when and if needed. I conclude reiterating my best personal regards and appreciation to you all.
Greetings from Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. Indeed, this training course has been one of the most fruitful courses I ever had. It was well arranged with pretty useful material, also, the sites visit was a remarkable experience. I wish everyone the very best in personal and career paths, always, feel free to keep in touch anytime.
IDI Bespoke Courses
The courses range from 2 to 5 days and in addition to a technical focus, can include personal development modules such as client engagement, leadership and working in teams.
In addition to our flagship courses, IDI also designs bespoke courses for clients which can be delivered either in Dublin or in-country. We call on our extensive panels of seasoned practitioners with deep-domain expertise to deliver these courses in an engaging and animated style which maximises learning.
All of our Dublin based courses include site visits to centres of excellence.
The courses draw on the practical expertise of experienced practitioners who have implemented programs and good practice initiatives through their careers.
Below we profile some of our panel members in the different domains.